|Home | Contact | Index|
1. Miriam TROTT , daughter of William TROTT (1731-1815) and Rachel MALLER ( - ), was born in 1769 (approx.) in West Monkton, Somerset. She was baptised on 16 May 1769 in West Monkton. She married Thomas DAWSON on 16 October 1792 in Taunton St.James, Soms. 1
Thomas DAWSON was born in 1771 (approx.). "1805-1815" he was resident in St.Anns Soho MDX. He was a Cabinetmaker & Pianoforte Maker. He was resident. He died after 1815. He and Miriam TROTT had the following children:
2. Henry DAWSON , son of Thomas DAWSON and Miriam TROTT, was born in 1796 (approx.). He was a Pianoforte Maker.
3. Thomas DAWSON , son of Thomas DAWSON and Miriam TROTT, was born in 1802. He was a Pianoforte Maker.
4. Caroline Sarah DAWSON , daughter of Thomas DAWSON and Miriam TROTT, was born on 16 October 1805 in St.Anns Soho MDX.
5. Caroline Harriett DAWSON , daughter of Thomas DAWSON and Miriam TROTT, was born on 6 September 1807 in St.Anns Soho MDX.
6. Ann Spencer DAWSON , daughter of Thomas DAWSON and Miriam TROTT, was born on 28 June 1811 in London. She died on 25 December 1907 in Kew, Melbourne VIC Australia.
John GOLDING was born on 23 December 1809 in Greenham Berks. He was a Mechanical engineer. He and Ann Spencer DAWSON had the following children:
7. Harriet Ann DAWSON was the daughter of Thomas DAWSON and Miriam TROTT.
8. Charlotte Ann GOLDING , daughter of John GOLDING and Ann Spencer DAWSON, was born on 3 November 1833. She was a Dressmaker. She married on 30 October 1854 in St.Andrews, Sydney Australia. She died on 14 July 1896 in Liverpool St, Hobart , Tasmania.